29.7.13

BAT(in the)CAVE

If I had to describe recent few days I'd probably not find any power to use proper words. Instead of words, I can show you this:

Jeśli miałabym opisać ostatnich kilka dni, prawdopobnie nie znalazłabym siły aby użyć odpowiednich słów. Zamiast słów mogę jednak pokazać to:





 Perfect, isnt it? If only I could do the same things with my body... Maybe this would bring a bit of chill.

Idealne, nieprawdaż? Gdybym tylko mogła zrobić to samo memu ciału... Może to przyniosłoby nieco chłodu.

Anyway, despite of awful condition of... everything (?) caused by terrible weather, I found some time to complete my outfit, that I had been thinking about long before. To be honest, I love the way I matched everything. It's quite detailed, but not overwhelmed by details (I hope so!), yet simple because of the plain dress. I usually dress in total black- I must admit that I feel really safe in simple, dark surrounding which wraps me up carefully. The extraordinary thing is my make up. I used black lipstick. Sooooo goth! ;) I still think though, it was the best option. What's  your opinion? 
Funny thing is, when my Beloved was taking the photos in the old park, suddenly a little boy (a 2-year old, as it came out) appeared and touched my legs from behind. Damn, I was scared! What is more, he wasn't scared at all! And his grandma kept calling me a "pretty lady", haha! It's so awkward, but nice when people comment my style. I like to receive feedback about my every activity, if it is constructive- perfect! If people just say it's ok- I'm happy too. The only thing I am not really fond of is when random guys dressed in random clothes shout "Ave Satan" just because I wear a long black skirt. When the skirt is short- they don't do it. Interesting, huh?
That's enough of the introduction. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think of my whole look :)

Tak czy inaczej, mimo okropnego stanu... wszystkiego (?), spowodowanego okropną pogodą, znalazłam odrobinę czasu by skompletować mój outfit, o którym myślałam już od dłuższego czasu. Jeśli mogę być szczera, to muszę przyznać że uwielbiam to jak połączyłam tu wszystko ze sobą. Jest dużo detali, ale nie ma przeładowania detalami (mam nadzieję!), a jednocześnie prosto dzięki gładkiej sukience. Zazwyczaj noszę się cała na czarno- czuję się bardzo bezpiecznie w prostym, ciemnym otoczeniu, które jakby otula mnie. Nadzwyczajną rzeczą jest mój makijaż. Użyłam czarnej szminki. Jakież to gotyckie! ;) Nadal uważam, że to dobry wybór. A co Ty o tym sądzisz?
Zabawne jest to, że gdy mój Ukochany robił mi te zdjęcia w starym parku, nagle pojawił się mały chłopiec (dwulatek, jak się później okazało) i dotknął moich nóg stojąc za mną. Nieźle się przestraszyłam! Co więcej, on nie przestraszył się mnie wcale! A jego babcia kilkukrotnie nazwała mnie "ładną panią" ;). To trochę niezręczne, a jednocześnie bardzo miłe kiedy ludzie komentują mój styl. Lubię otrzymywać informacje zwrotne na temat każdej mojej aktywności, a jeśli są konstruktywne- idealnie! Jeśli ludzie po prostu go chwalą- również się cieszę. Jedyną sytuacją, za którą nie przepadam jest taka, w której zwykły koleś ubrany w zwykłe ciuchy wrzeszczy na mój widok "Ave Satan" tylko dlatego, że mam na sobie długą czarną spódnicę. Jeśli spódnica jest krótka, to się już nie zdarza. Ciekawe, co?
No dobrze, wystarczy już tego wstępu. Nie krępuj się zostawić komentarz odnośnie mojego wyglądu, byłabym bardzo rada wiedzieć co myślisz. :)





 

That's how my new haircolor look like in a daylight.
Tak wygląda mój nowy kolor włosów w świetle dziennym.


Or it may look like that. It depends on how the sun lits my hair.
Może też wyglądać tak. To zależy od sposobu w jaki słońce podświetla moje włosy.

Sometimes it looks really good. As above.
Czasami też wygląda naprawdę dobrze. Jak wyżej.




 Oh no, stop it, Moon never smiles!

headband- DIY
Ankh- a personalised gift from my Beloved
choker- DIY with a piece by Alchemy Gothic
bracelet- Katherine
rings- india shop and Katherine
dress- h&m
Tights- Marilyn & Tofu Rangers  
Shoes- Demonia Vampire 03




P.S. You know what? I truly adore bats~ <3





8 komentarzy:

  1. I wish I could do that too. It´t way too hot now, and gosh I´m so happy that I work at nights this week. But it´s hard to sleep when it´s so hot.
    But enough about that...I absolutely love your outfit! It´s perfectly put together - goth from head to toes and it has everything I like :D I can´t believe that the dress is from h&m...I don´t know if they didn´t have it in my location, or I just wasn´t looking that time. :D
    And the photos are great as well. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Oh yes, sleeping (or trying to sleep) at such a hot night is just a horror. I can sleep for 6 hours and wake up along with the first sunshine. On the other hand, I definitely couldn't live in a cold country.
      Thanks for your kind words, you make me blush ;) I must say, I have lots of clothes from h&m. They very often have there some basic-gothic things that can be put together with more hardcore details :D

      Usuń
  2. Pięknie wygląda ten kolor włosów! A Twój outfit obok GoD jest jednym z moich faworytów konkursowych :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dzięki, cieszę się, że się udał i że akurat mogłam go wykorzystać w konkursie ;D Teraz tylko muszę utrzymać poziom :P

      Usuń
    2. Myślę, że to nie problem dla Ciebie ;)

      Usuń
  3. Wyglądasz mega... Wszystko idealnie do siebie pasuje :) I super zestawienie "zwykłych" ciuchów w "mroczne" :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ten zestaw totalnie podbił moje serce. Nawet nie staram się startować w konkursie, i mam nadzieję, że to Ty go wygrasz :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń